Deadline: August 4, 2022
Is your science and technology startup ready to expand into the American market? Apply now for the GIST Ukraine Business Incubation 2022. The GIST Business Incubation program offers the support and training you need to access the resources of the American startup ecosystem.
As a U.S. Department of State initiative, GIST 2022 Ukraine Business Incubation brings together the best Ukrainian science and technology innovators and American businesses to increase cross-market access and to create opportunities for collaboration. While in residence at an American incubator, entrepreneurs have opportunities to make connections with the local entrepreneurial ecosystem and build business relationships for potential partners and investors. Global Innovation Through Science and Technology (GIST) Business Incubation also helps American businesses gain awareness of Ukrainian entrepreneurs, innovations and markets. The program will run for 6 months, starting in Autumn 2022.
- Gain access to the U.S. market and professional networks.
- Receive incubator resources and programs.
- Refine innovation ideas and build your business plans.
- Discover a product-market fit for their innovation.
- Accepted startups will receive a stipend to assist with program costs.
- Open to Ukrainian startups that are looking to take their innovations to the next level by getting mentoring, U.S. market expertise, and valuable business model training.
- All Ukrainian science and technology startups whose founder is 18 – 40 years of age are eligible to apply.
- You do not need to be currently residing in Ukraine to be eligible.
- You must be a proficient English speaker. This program will not include language interpretation.
The application deadline for this program is Thursday, August 4 at 11:59 p.m. EDT.
For more information, visit GIST Ukraine Business Incubation.